Becoming your own licensee can be a liberating experience for advisors. It ensures 100% alignment between you and your client, without having to meet the operational and commercial imperatives of an overarching licensee.
You control the service you want to offer and use the products and strategies you believe are the best fit to deliver that.
The process of getting your own Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) or Australian Credit Licence (ACL) can be seen as confusing and complex; is time consuming and littered with potential pitfalls.
My Dealer Services has been in business for over a decade and helped over 350 businesses nationwide get licensed.
We will guide you through the whole process from the initial planning, liaising with ASIC on your behalf and transitioning your clients to the new licence.
This is done by:
- Assessing the current business model and structure of the applicant
- Identification of educational qualifications and relevant experience of nominated responsible manager/s
- Identification of licence authorisation requirements
- Preparation of all core proofs as supplied to ASIC
- Preparation of all additional and supporting proofs
- Preparation of AFSL/ACL application and lodgement
- Liaising with the applicant and ASIC throughout the assessment process
- Assistance in the obtaining of Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Transition of your business and clients to the new licence including all relevant documentation and plans
To find out more call Tom on 02 8004 7886 or click Let's Talk (below) and we will be in touch.